‘Yours, Lord, is the greatness, the power, the glory, the splendour and the majesty; for everything in heaven and on earth is yours. All things come from you, and of your own do we give you.’ 1 Chronicles 29.11&14
St Peters, as with other churches in the Church of England, has no special state funding despite being part of the 'established' Church. In the Diocese of Bristol 80% of church costs (£6.2 of £7 million) need to be covered by what people give through planned giving and offertory collections. Personal giving, therefore, is vital to the continuance and further development of St Peter’s and other churches in the Church of England.
The Giving in Grace Case Statement can be downloaded here*
To help St Peter's achieve its mssion:
There are several ways to make a donation:
- Bank transfers** can be made directly to St Peter's PCC: ideal for one-off or regular giving if you use online banking. Click here for the informtion you need to do this. If you can Gift Aid, please complete a Gift Aid form*.
- A Standing Order form can be downloaded here*
- By Cheque please make payable to “St Peter's PCC”. If you can Gift Aid, please complete a Gift Aid form*.
- Donate while you shop using Easyfundraising or AmazonSmile
- For tax payers, a Gift Aid form can be downloaded here*
- By mobile phone: scan below or go to https://bit.ly/3dyWvwk to donate via SUMUP
**Direct bank transfers do not incur any charges for St. Peter's.
Please send correspondence including cheques and Gift Aid froms to:
FAO The Treasurer
St Peter's, Henleaze Parish Office
The Drive, Henleaze, Bristol. BS9 4LD
All documents maked * are in PDF format. If you require printed copies please contact the Parish Office (0117 962 4524)
Almighty God, we thank you for all the gifts you have given us: our lives, our loved ones, all that we have and all that we are. Most of all, we thank you for Jesus, your Son and our Redeemer, who came and showed us the way to eternal life. May the offering of our time, our talents, and our money be made in the same spirit of sacrifice that Jesus taught us, in whose name we pray, to your glory.