St Peter's Church and Hall are linked by a corridor, enabling a convenient flow of people between the two buildings. Both the hall and the church have performance areas and seating, and refreshment facilities for audiences of over 100 people. They can be hired separately or the two together can host one large event.
The church has a large platform and flexible seating, which can be arranged to suit the occasion. It has an organ and both uprght and grand pianos, and sophisticated audio visual equipment including a large screen and projector. The refreshment servery provides hot water on tap for tea and coffee, has a good supply of crockery and a dishwasher.
The church hall is a focal point for many in the local area and is used extensively by church and community groups on a regular basis. These include toddlers, playgroup, keep fit, brownies, dancing classes, badminton, Scottish dancing...and many more
- accessible entry from church or outside
- large Main Hall with a wooden sprung floor, stage and a baby grand piano
- smaller 'Lesser Hall'
- separate Meeting Room
- separate children's toilets
- separate accessible toilet
- well appointed kitchen with crockery and cutlery
- sound system
- parking for up to 16 cars